Saturday, August 16, 2014

Centenial Lakes Park

Made another trip to Centennial Lakes Park a couple weeks ago. This time I decided to take Aiden since I had asked to have some time with him. I had a definite plan to ride on the paddle boats and look at the ducks, etc. The paddle boats were fun although he has a boot on due to a fractured foot (fell off a slip n' slide that was elevated somehow) and his feet were too short to paddle so I had a real workout keeping us moving. They charge by the half hour so we decided after that to head back to the car.


Unfortunately I parked waaay to far from where I was suppose to park so carrying him was a difficult endeavor. We did the piggyback way, the front carry and then he wanted to be on my shoulders. I still don't believe it but I lifted him up all the way and over my head onto my shoulders. I guess those free weights I throw around at L.A. Fitness paid off.  It was the easiest way for us to maneuver through the park. After that we went back to my house and made cookies; one of Aiden's more enjoyable endeavors; esp with a broken foot.

 
I continue to plan outings with him and will eventually have some time with Elie as well. I have a Pack & Play in my back room for naps so I guess that makes me official!






No comments: