Friday, April 11, 2014

Eliana Jean Fiedler



So sorry to all my followers. I have been lax in my postings lately. A lot has been going on in my world. More clients to add to the ones I already have which cuts into my free time in the evening. The best time constraint has been the best, however. I am finally a grandmother to a baby girl born to Hannah and Daniel. Her first name is Hebrew and means "the Lord has responded" and her middle name is my mother's middle name; a nice tribute. Hannah was in labor on the 8th and even though they had to do a C-section the nurses stated that this day would have been her birthday regardless.
Aiden with his new sister


They also took out a melon sized benign tumor from one of her ovaries that was wrapped around one of her fallopian tubes. They were able to save the ovary so she will continue to get hormones and will be able to get pregnant again if they want to from the other side. That being said a picture is worth a thousand words so here you have it; or her in this case! Enjoy.

Grandma and Grandpa Fiedler

No comments: