Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daniel and David at Grandpa Fiedlers
Another birthday today for my youngest. The years are going way to fast for me maybe even for him as he said he is too busy to have a gathering on his birthday but will wait until Sunday with the family since it is my moms 89th and Fathers Day. Lots to be thankful for. I always felt cheated when I had him since I couldn't take him home with me when I was discharged (he was 5 lbs and hypoglycemic) but that is history and today he is a young all of 25 yr-old young man with dreams and aspirations. I am proud to say even though he has moved away from home some 4 years ago he still loves to stop by and shoot the breeze with his mom, goes to church and loves the Lord, and is now heading back to school to finish what he started. I was stranded at Lake of the Isles 3 weeks ago, Michael was out of town so I called him even though he was sleeping from working the night before at his job. He came, started my dead battery and followed me home. Sometimes it's hard to see the roles reversed but I don't know what I'd do without him in a situation like that. He definitely knows his cars.
God's blessing on you Daniel and many more to come!!!
Mom

No comments: