Sunday, December 21, 2008

"You go girl!"



Up until yesterday I was the only college graduate in my family including seven cousins, one sibling and six adult family members. Karen just made it two by graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree from U of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. It doesn't mean our family lacks in "smarts" but if you want it, go for it. Her major was Music Therapy which ironically was mine as well even though I changed mine by my sophomore year. Most people don't know what M.T. is and I won't go into what it all involves (check the WWW if interested) except to say that you need the knowledge and ability to play a multiple amount of instruments which is usually required if not encouraged. Needless to say we are very proud of her accomplishment and wish her the best in whatever area of expertise she endeavors.

1 comment:

grandma s said...

WOW!!! Congratulations Karen to you and also to your family. That is so great, what an accomplishment and you can be very proud. I love the photo of you all. Kathy S