Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Lebanon in 2014

Another of my trips to Lebanon. Pictures turned out pretty good. One is left off because it's a Christmas present to my daughter but will probably post at a later time.





The usual group minus D.K. Had fun in the A-Frame building which I dislike due to the harsh lighting in there but didn't have a problem this year as I was behind most of the lighting.
Got a lot done this time.


Even started some garment sewing which I haven't done in many years. That was fun especially since it was a very small piece for my granddaughter. Her mother liked the material and it will be a lovely corduroy jumper in red and brown plaid colors.





                         



Hubby loaned me the CRV due to 4-wheel drive and the weather held off so no big storms. A pleasant trip was had by all.


No comments: