Wednesday, January 23, 2013

mohawk car




I haven't posted for awhile and I saw something on Xfinity.com that reminded me of something I could post. It was 22 pictures of an example of laziness however in my case I wouldn't call it that.
The first big snowfall this year left our cars covered with snow. I was in a hurry to get to work and after clearing off my car I left and parked in the employee lot along with my co-workers. Some of the girls were kidding around with me about having a "mohawk on my car". I didn't get it at first but then I understood. Most of them live in condos that have indoor garages where they live and I don't have access to mine with a large car and a one-car garage that was built in 1923. Mine usually is the only one with snow on it. It looked similar to the posted picture but not quite as bad. I figure snow weight can help get us through the icey streets even though it probably doesn't help with the gas.

No comments: