Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Fun at Fiedlers


Easter was a nice quiet time. I dyed eggs and made Easter cookies the day before which was enjoyable even though I did it alone while my better half watched TV and wondered why. I just can't get enough fun in my life I guess besides Easter isn't complete without bunny cookies and colored eggs. Karen usually does it with me but she said she was dyeing eggs with her group at the nursing home so I figured she would get her "fix" there. Michael and I decided to go to early Sunday mass instead of the Saturday Easter vigil since neither of us was participating in the service. Karen and Daniel came over which was different since they now live in Hopkins (David and Venessa went north). They brought a new dice game they had learned to play called Farkle. Very fun! My mom seemed to enjoy the time more than she has in the past. Sometimes she doesn't want to make the effort but with the snow gone, the sun out, and no one playing cards at the "home" she was more than willing to make the trip. She even joined in on the game after dinner. All in all it was a very good time. Btw, the pics were taken with my new camera!

No comments: