Monday, March 30, 2009

Went alone, returned alone, but oh the inbetween!!


I never get tired of sharing my adventures about Camp Lebanon. This visit was great once again. What could go wrong when you're surrounded by great friends and new acquaintances? Quilting was paramount although I never feel like doing anything since that's such a luxury for me at the present time at home. There also was another round of Hand and Foot. The West Coast won this time. Since I am a person that thrives on alone time as well I found some solace in a short walk around the camp on Saturday afternoon, shot some hoops with a deflated ball in 38 degree weather and took in a Saturday mass in the small town of Upsala about 3 miles away (Does anyone know that they sell a tube of toothpaste there for 3 dollars and 95 cents?). Anyway, all in all I had a great time, especially since I didn't forget my toothpaste. P.S. Peace to you too darling Darlene!

No comments: